Despite being a bit under the weather this week, I have found a few reasons to smile through the sniffles and sneezes…
- JB just found out that he’s getting a rather sizable bonus at work soon. Yay! (goes back to planning major home renovations projects…)
- My daughter’s room no longer looks like three tornadoes hit it. Hallelujah!
- I have a new Speed Light flash for my camera. It is awesomeness. My kids might think otherwise, since I’m all up in their faces with it now…
- I thought my less than stellar neighbors were moving out. Turns out, there seems to be a separation and/or divorce thing happening…it appears that Loudmouth Wife and Psychopath Daughter moved out. Which leaves Creepy Neighbor, but at least he’s quiet and mostly keeps to himself.
- We found out this week that some friends from back home are moving here March 1st! (And yeah, I was kind of hoping for a minute there that they could move in across the street when the above mentioned neighbors vacated. So much for that!)
And of course, these little people always put a smile on my face!